Saturday, June 4, 2011

Fireworks in June!!

We were treated to a fireworks display after the d-backs game Friday night -- which they WON, by the way ! --
This was the view from our seats -- if we get to see another Friday night show, I might convince Papa to move over a few sections, but am proud of how my little Canon PowerShot came through with these pictures. I wasn't shaking on this first one, I don't think LOL but like the effect of the 'wiggly' arms :)










I think this last shot looks like upside-down palm trees :)




Papa and I got a good laugh out of the announcement, that we are sure was pre-recorded, telling about the fireworks after the game. It kept saying "weather permitting", and I kept thinking....AZ summer.....June, pre-monsoon.....roof open......I think the weather will permit! LOL








No comments:

Post a Comment